Quarantine Friendly Holiday Events Happening in Saint George
With a year full of twists and turns, how do we enjoy this holiday season without getting whiplash? Have no fear! We have put together a compilation of the upcoming holiday events happening locally.
Light the Holidays Drive-thru Light Show at Red Cliffs Mall
This is a drive thru Christmas light extravaganza presented by Light the Holidays! The event will be starting November 12th – January 11th from dusk till 11:00pm on the back side of the Red Cliffs Mall. Drivers will experience a fourth mile of illuminating magic all within the comfort of their automobile! The price of this event is $15 for a personal vehicle (up to 10 people) and $25 for vans and trailers (more than 10 people). This is one occasion you don’t wanna miss!
Red Hills Desert Garden Holiday Lights
Every year the Red Hills Desert Garden covers their plants in a dazzling display of lights that transport you to a desert winter wonderland. The event will be held November 26th – December 31st and are on nightly until 10:00pm. This is such a fun experience for friends and family. The Garden holds 5,000 varieties of water efficient plants, a replica slot canyon, prehistoric dino tracks and more! So, grab your hot cocoa and enjoy a walk-through nature at Christmas.
Tuacahn – Christmas In the Canyon
Tuacahn has activities for the whole family! Christmas in the Canyon will be in full force November 27th – December 23rd. This event not only features over 250,000 Christmas lights but train rides through the canyon, a live Nativity in the outdoor amphitheater, and Santa Claus will be in town! But wait there is more! This holiday season the Rat Pack is back with some classic holiday hits. Revisit the sounds of Sammy Davis, Jr., Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin as they serenade you with live music and improv.
*Bonus*For your reading pleasure
Best Hot Chocolate in Town
- 25 Main- Peppermint Hot Chocolate : A crowd favorite. The touch of peppermint just adds the perfect zing that screams, “Christmas!”
- Swig- Dirty Hot Chocolate: Looking for that tropical Christmas vacation? You can find it in this coconut infused hot cocoa.
- Kneaders- European Hot Chocolate: Rich, Creamy, and topped with whip cream?! Sold!
- Morty’s Cafe- Hot Chocolate with foamed milk: Foamed chocolaty goodness and the best part is, it’s available all year long!
- Perks!- German Chocolate: A unique combo of chocolate, coconut, and caramel blended to holiday perfection.
Presented by: Be At Home Utah